CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 4, 2008

About me

Hello again,

I know your probably wondering why I just don't use the provided "About Me" section on my profile, but I wanted to do things my own way....so here it goes...

A Snippet:
Greetings. My name is Madeleine-Joy. I have blonde hair and blue eyes. I am cocation. I have four [4] cats and a fish. My cats arn't all actually mine, their my mums, but I have one [1] named Willow . Her sisters name's are Calli, Lucy and Annie Fae. I will post pictures of then in the near futer. I also have a fish named Teddy. I love that name.

Her Life:
I live with my parents. I love them <3. I had a brother named Nick, but he died when i was 12. He died on Devels Night. I still go to the same school that he did. All of the teachers knew him and now know me. It's kinda nice.

The Girls:
The best ever girls in my life right now are;;;
my mum
Alyssa
holly
jessica
emmy
hannah
emma
calli
lucy
willow
annie fae
LOVE YOU ALL!!!

The Boys:
The best ever boys in my life right now are;;;
my dad
bryn
davy
trev
Teddy
LOVE YOU ALL!!!

The Crib:
I am currently living with my parents in our apartment in my home town. I wont tell you where I live becuase I don't want creepers at my door coming to stalk me. :P My room is a total disaster area right now....but hopfully it wont be for long. I wish to decorate it soon....but that involes actually cleaning it...what a bummer eh???

The Magic Number:
3

Birthday:
July 5th
GO CANCER!!!

School Spirit:
YOU KNOW IT!!!

School Colours:
Navy Blue and Gold/Yellow

Favourite word at the moment:
Meow :D

Status:
sleeepy :)

0 comments: