CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Nervous :S

Hi everyone,

It's Wednesday October the eighth [8th] at 4:42 pm. Tonight at 6:30 pm, I have to go to my school again to sing in the choir. Heres the story of that:

It all started at the beginning of the year. I had a goal. My goal, or one of them anyway, was to join all of the clubs and groups and teams that I wanted even if my friends didn't want to join with me. So before the new year started, I had decided that I wanted to join the basketball team [which I didn't :P] , any art club that there is [there isn't any :)] , the enviromental commitee, student council and the chior. I used to have a friend named Jessica [not TECH almost burned herself after seeing me burn myslef twcie Jessica] who was interested in singing too [she moved away] , so we came up with a plan to join the high school chior together. It turned out that you had to audition for the chior. By this time Jessica had already signed up and signed me up too. The day before we had to autition, she found out that she had to move away and go to Nelson. :P yuck :), and I was away the next day, so we both missed our auditions. When I came back the next week [the auditions were on a Friday] , the music teacher found me in the hallway and told me that I could still audition and I told her that Jessica had moved away. so long story short, I auditioned and made it and found out that there are two [2] of my best friends and a good friend of my brother's were in it too. I was very happy.

So tonight I have to sing "Oh Canada" with the chior tonight at our school's exolence night [which I'm not getting an award at :( ]. I AM SO NERVOUS!!!

I'll let you guys know how it goes :)

0 comments: